AHA Website

Thursday, August 9, 2012

West Palm Beach



I love it here!  The sand in between my toes, the blue ocean screaming tranquility and the sun beaming down on my skin with a kiss.  What more could I ask for?  I don't ever want to return home!

Aside from the glamour of the beach, I love the West Palm Beach decor.  Palm Beach is full of seashells, bright colors and a stanch white accent similar to what is shown in the photo below.  


I have been strolling the seaside and I can't help but notice the beautiful homes that surround the area...simply glamorous, of course:



The West Palm Beach look is refreshing.  I could see adding in a little flair from one of my favorite fabric places as well - Quadrille Fabrics.  Their materials are amazing and add just the right "pop" to any modern transitional space:


I guess I will have to return home from the glitz and glam of West Palm Beach, but I sure love it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment